Distance Education at Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) was started in 1978 to enable students to earn college credits without having to attend class on campus. Distance education courses are fully accredited college courses. Currently there are over 90 distance education courses offered online! RCBC is committed to adding new courses and upgrading course technology at every opportunity.
To be successful in Distance Education you should be:
- Able to learn from written directions
Distance education courses at RCBC are accessed using the internet and use of Blackboard 9.1. You will be interacting with your instructor over the internet. We recommend the following personal computer system to take full advantage of these courses:
- A personal computer with Windows Vista or Macintosh OS 10 or later
- Modem and email capability
- Microsoft Word or compatible word processing software
- A supported web browser (Check Your Browser)
- Internet service provider
- Must be able to accept 'cookies' and 'pop-ups'
Distance Education Office
Rowan College at Burlington County
500 College Circle
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1790
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 4:45 pm