-A A +A

Changes to Financial Aid Refunds

Attention BCC Students,

Please note that financial aid refunds will begin to be disbursed in October. This will be in the form of a check directly from Burlington County College (BCC) and will only be mailed to your home address on file. If you had previously received a refund via a pre-paid debit card or direct deposit, through Sallie Mae, those options are no longer available.  Since BCC has opted to mail refund checks directly to your home, it is crucial that the College has your most updated mailing address on file.  

We encourage you to take the time to double check your address now so that there are no delays with receiving a possible refund. To check your current address:

1.       Log into WebAdvisor

2.       Click on Students

3.       Under the Academic Profile Heading click on My Profile (this is where your current address is listed) 

Please note you cannot change your address within Web Advisor.

To change your address:

1.       Print this form

2.       Fill out completely

3.       Bring to the Registration area in either Pemberton or Mt. Laurel along with an updated driver's license and utility bill to show your change of address. 

If you have any questions or concerns regarding address changes, please contact the Registration Office at ext. 3027 or at registration@bcc.edu.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the refund process, please contact the Business Office at ext. 1285.

For inquiries related to your refund amount or overall financial aid eligibility, please contact the Financial Aid department at ext. 1575 or at financialaid@bcc.edu.