The Radiography Program Faculty welcome you as a new or returning student. Our goal is to provide you with a high quality radiography education that prepares each of you as a compassionate and competent radiographer in today's high-tech health-care workplaces. We want to work together with you to achieve this goal. We wish you every success in your radiography education at Rowan College at Burlington County.
Director of Radiologic Sciences
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1407
The RCBC Radiography Program is accredited by:
Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners,
Department of Environmental Protection,
Radiation Protection Programs,
PO Box 415,
Trenton, NJ 08625
(609) 894-5890 • www.state.nj.us/dep/rpp/brh/index.htm
2015 Program Outcomes
- Goal 1: Credentialing examination pass rate - 100% first attempt
- Goal 2: Employment rate - 100% within twelve months for those graduates actively seeking employment.
- Goal 3: Completion rates, 87.5% within 3 year of start of program.
- Goal 4: Graduates satisfaction with the program, 100% rated the program superior
- Goal 5: Employer satisfaction with the graduates 100% rated graduates 4.5 points/5