Office of the Registrar

-A A +A

International Transfers

RCBC Academic Records personnel recommend World Education Services; however, international students may also use NACES Members to provide an evaluation for transfer of foreign college credits. Students should check the NACES website as necessary for updated information.

For any questions or concerns, students need to contact NACES directly at or