Office of the Registrar

-A A +A

Test Transfers

Rowan College at Burlington County grants credit for acceptable scores from the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), the College Board Advanced Placement (AP and IB) exams and Credit by Department examination. Scores for CLEP and AP must also be official and are evaluated for advanced standing for full-time students. The academic divisions set the minimum score levels for individual tests for both CLEP and AP.

For the current CLEP and AP information, click here.
To download the CLEP/AP Course Equivalency, click here.

Students may contact the Liberal Arts Division or the Science, Mathematics, and Technology Division regarding Credit by Department examinations