Rutgers School of Business, Camden
Earn a Rutgers degree on the Mt. Laurel Campus of Rowan College at Burlington County!
The Rutgers Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.A.B.A.) program at Rutgers School of Business Camden presents associate degree recipients the opportunity to structure a winning game plan while expanding their educational experience. The B.A.B.A. program is the solution for those who have earned their associate degree and wish to earn a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from an Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredited institution right on Rowan College at Burlington County’s Mount Laurel campus.
Our faculty are top teachers and researchers in their fields of work, and many have received national and international recognition for their teaching and influential research. With their guidance, graduates of the Rutgers School of BusinessCamden B.A.B.A. program will be equipped with the skills and experience necessary to compete in the business world and stand out among their peers.
- A globally-acclaimed Rutgers degree offered in familiar surroundings.
- World-class Rutgers faculty, who incorporate their experiences into the classroom.
- Complete the degree in three years or less.
- Global integration with international studies opportunities.
- A degree from a renowned business school accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Scholarships* available to qualified applicants ranging from $500 to $2,000 annually.
*Considered a “Transfer Scholarship.” *Scholarships are awarded for a maximum of two years. To maintain scholarship award, recipients must be enrolled for 9 credit hours per semester and maintain a 3.0 Rutgers cumulative GPA.
For more information about the Rutgers B.A.B.A program contact:
R. Cal Maradonna
Rutgers School of Business-Camden
227 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102