Health Education System Incorporated Admissions Assessment (HESI A2)
The Health Education System Incorporated Admissions Assessment (HESI A2) HESI is an exam that assess basic learning skills.
HESI A2 is administered by appointment only. Please check the test center calendar for availability.
For applicants taking the Elsevier/HESI Admission Assessment (A2) exam for the Dental Hygiene and Health Information Technology programs.
To take the exam and get your results with remediation from the HESI Admission Assessment (A2) exam, register on the Elsevier Evolve website for an Evolve account at http://evolve.elsevier.com under HESI Secured Exams, Register for Results and Remediation (see red arrow below) – this link takes you to the HESI Assessment registration page to set-up your account – please see the 2 screenshots below:
- HIT Version One - 7322
- HIT Retest - 7323
- DHY Version One - 7082
- DHY Retest – 7086
Once registered through the Elsevier Website to create your student account, please see the following:
- After you have created an account with Elsevier, use your username and password to log back into your account.
- Click on "Student Access".
- At the top, left of the page, click on "Payments".
- Under the blue strip in the blank box, enter the ID code for the program you are trying to enter. This should be found above.
- Fill in the information fields that follow. Disregard the "Payment Due By" note.
- Click on "Proceed to Checkout". Please note if you are not asked for payment, you have not purchased a test.
- Once you have created your student account, registered and paid for the HESI, please pay the RCBC HESI A2 Test Fee. To pay the RCBC HESI A2 Test Fee, please:
- Pay in-person. Please go to the Pemberton Testing Center, obtain the External Test Form, and pay at the Cashier's office, Third Floor, Lewis Parker Center.
- Pay online. Please see link below.
- When you have finished with your Elsevier payment and have made your payment to RCBC for your $30 proctor fee, please call (856) 222-9311, ext. 1661 to schedule your test date. On the day you take, please take copies of your exam payment and your proctor fee payment, your account username and password, and a photo ID.
Please note each session can accommodate five students.
**If you are having a technical issue registering for the HESI through the Elsevier Website, please call 1-800-222-9570.
Procedures and Regulations:
Cell phones, BlackBerry® devices, PDAs and any other electronic or photographic devices are not permitted at the test center. If you bring such devices to the Test Center, you will be dismissed from the test, your registration and test fees will be forfeited and your scores will be canceled. If you are seen USING such a device, in addition to the above conditions, the device can be confiscated and inspected.
Report to the Test Center on time. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted to the test, and your registration and test fees will be forfeited. On occasion, weather conditions or other circumstances beyond the test center's control may require a delayed start or the rescheduling of your test appointment.
HESI A2 Report Time
Monday - Friday report at 12:45 pm - Test Start Time: 1 pm
Saturday report at 9:15 am - Test Start Time: 9:30 am
RCBC Test Center
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1661
(856) 222-9311, ext. 1661
Fax: (609) 726-1780
Testing Students with Disabilities
Documentation must be provided for students requiring special accommodations on the HESI A2 test.
Prior to testing contact:
Donna Kaklamanos, MSW
Director of Student Support
(856) 222-9311, ext. 1803