Health Education System Incorporated Admissions Assessment (HESI A2)
The Health Education System Incorporated Admissions Assessment (HESI A2) HESI is an exam that assess basic learning skills.
HESI A2 is administered by appointment only. Please check the test center calendar for availability.
For applicants taking the Elsevier/HESI Admission Assessment (A2) exam for the Allied Health programs (Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Health Information Technology, Radiography):
To take the exam and get your results with remediation from the HESI Admission Assessment (A2) exam, register on the Elsevier Evolve website for an Evolve account at http://evolve.elsevier.com under HESI Secured Exams, Register for Results and Remediation (see red arrow below) – this link takes you to the HESI Assessment registration page to set-up your account – please see the 2 screenshots below:
- RAD Version One - 7178
- RAD Retest - 7177
- DMS Version One - 6214
- DMS Retest - 6942
- HIT Version One - 7322
- HIT Retest - 7232
- DHY Version One - 7082
- DHY Retest - 7086
Once registered through the Elseiver Website to create your student account, please see the following:
- Make sure that you have paid for the HESI exam. If you see $0.00 upon checkout, you have not paid for the exam. Please sign back into your account, click on Student Access, and register and pay for the exam.
- Once you have created your student account, registered and paid for the HESI, please pay the RCBC HESI A2 Test Fee. To pay the RCBC HESI A2 Test Fee, please:
- Pay in-person. Please go to the Pemberton Testing Center, obtain the External Test Form, and pay at the Cashier's office, Third Floor, Lewis Parker Center.
- Pay online. Please see link below.
- Once all fees have been paid, please call the Pemberton Testing Center at 609-894-9311, ext. 1661 to schedule your appointment.
- If you are having a technical issue registering for the HESI through the Elseiver Website, please call 1-800-222-9570.
Once you have completed the transaction, please call our Pemberton Testing Center for an appointment.
Each session can accommodate five students.
Procedures and Regulations:
Cell phones, BlackBerry® devices, PDAs and any other electronic or photographic devices are not permitted at the test center. If you bring such devices to the Test Center, you will be dismissed from the test, your registration and test fees will be forfeited and your scores will be canceled. If you are seen USING such a device, in addition to the above conditions, the device can be confiscated and inspected.
Report to the Test Center on time. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted to the test, and your registration and test fees will be forfeited. On occasion, weather conditions or other circumstances beyond the test center's control may require a delayed start or the rescheduling of your test appointment.
HESI A2 Report Time
Monday - Friday report at 12:45 pm - Test Start Time: 1 pm
Saturday report at 9:15 am - Test Start Time: 9:30 am
RCBC Test Center
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1661
(856) 222-9311, ext. 1661
Fax: (609) 726-1780
Testing Students with Disabilities
Documentation must be provided for students requiring special accommodations on the TEAS V test.
Prior to testing contact:
Donna Kaklamanos, MSW
Special Populations Coordinator
(609) 894-9311 or (856) 222-9311, ext. 1803