Guaranteed Admission Program (GAP)
Rowan College at Burlington County's Guaranteed Admission Program (GAP) is an inexpensive way for students to complete their bachelors' degree by providing a seamless transfer of courses and credits from RCBC to many four-year institutions. Through this program, students are “guaranteed admission” to selected schools after graduating from RCBC provided that certain criteria is met and a specific grade point average is maintained.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students need to formally apply for GAP before registering for their 30th credit at RCBC.
To download the Guaranteed Admission Program Chart, Click Here.
To view the Guaranteed Admission Program Partner School List and Applications, Click Here.
How to Apply for the Guaranteed Transfer Program?
Guaranteed Admission Programs (GAP) are for students who have chosen a specific major at one of RCBC's partner institutions. The specific "Intent to Transfer" forms list the designated majors for each participating school.
You must complete the Intent to Transfer Form for ONE partner school of your choice. Your GAP form will be evaluated and, if eligible, you will be sent an email confirmation to schedule an appointment to discuss future course requirements.
Forms are available online or in the Transfer Center in Mt. Laurel. To download a form, click here.
Please return the completed form to:
Donna M Podolski, MA
Senior Assistant- Transfer
TEC 101, Mt. Laurel Campus
(856) 222-9311, ext. 2737
- These forms must be completed prior to the registering for your 30th credit.
- To be eligible for GAP, students cannot have completed credits at any college other than RCBC.
- After enrolling in GAP, students cannot change the intended 4 year major or school and still be in GAP.
What are the criteria for successful transfer through the Guaranteed Transfer Program?
- Meet with a transfer advisor and complete the recommended academic plan for your intended major at the 4-year partner institution.
- Take all courses and complete the associates degree at RCBC
- Earn the GPA required by the partner institution, and any other admissions requirements.
- Submit all required admission application materials to the RCBC Transfer staff in advance of the admissions application deadline of the partner institution.
What are RCBC's “Partner” Schools?
30+ colleges and universities have guaranteed admission agreements with RCBC. An additional 6 schools have program transfer agreements that provide for transfer in specific academic programs.
Guaranteed Admission Agreements
|Arcadia University||Regis University College for Professional Studies|
|Berkeley College||Richard Stockton College|
|Centenary College||Rider University|
|Drexel University||Rutgers University|
|Fairleigh Dickinson University||Saint Peter’s College|
|Franklin University||Strayer University|
|Georgian Court University||Temple University|
|Holy Family University||The College of New Jersey|
|Immaculata University||Thomas Edison State College|
|Morgan State University||Thomas Jefferson University College of Health Professions|
|Montclair State University||University of Phoenix|
|New Jersey City University||University of the Arts|
|Peirce College||Wesley College|
Central Michigan University
University of Wisconsin Green Bay (RN-BSN)