Frequently Asked Library Questions
- What are the library hours?
- How do I get to the RCBC Library?
- Do you have a lost and found?
- Do you have study rooms?
- How do I reserve a study room?
- How do I get a library card?
- I am a distance education student, how do I get a barcode?
- I take classes on campus, how do I get a barcode?
- I have a barcode but it’s not working, what do I do?
- What is my PIN number?
Online Resources/Online Access
- How do I get to the databases?
- How to I access a database from home or off-campus?
- What is a peer-review/scholarly journal article?
- How do I reserve a computer for use in the library.
- Do you have free wi-fi?
- Does the library have printers?
- How much does it cost to print in the library?
- Do you have color printers?
- How do I log on to the library computers?
- Does the library have a scanner, copier or fax machine?
- How can I save my documents from the library computers?
- Does the library have headphones I can use?
- Does the library have MS Office 2010?
- What do I need to check out items from the library?
- Does the library have textbooks that I can use?
- What is the loan period and fines for library materials?
- How do I purchase textbooks?
- Can I get items from other libraries?
Monday: 9 am - 8 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am - 8 pm
For the address and directions to either campus, please click here.
Items left in the library will be sent to Public Safety at the campus where it was left.
The ILRC Library on the Pemberton campus has study rooms available.
Study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Your RCBC ID has a barcode affixed to the back which serves as your library card. Your barcode will not work until it is activated by the library. Additional information on getting a RCBC ID and barcode can be found by clicking here.
If you are talking online classes only, please click here to fill out the temporary barcode registration form.
You will need to bring your student ID with the current term sticker to the library on either campus to get a barcode.
You will need to bring your student ID with the current term sticker to the library on either campus to have your barcode activated.
Your PIN number should be the last four-digits of your phone number.
Online Resources/Online Access
Go to the RCBC library website. Go to “Online Resources.” From there select the appropriate option or the Databases A to Z for an alphabetical list of all of our databases.
Go to the RCBC library website and go to Online Resources to view our database options. Once you choose an appropriate database, click off-campus access next to the one you chose. You will then be asked to enter your barcode. This can be found on the back of your student ID. Enter the number without spaces.
Scholarly journal articles are written by an expert in their field of study. A peer-reviewed article is an article written by an expert in their field of study then reviewed by other experts in the field before publication.
Computers on both campuses are available on a first come, first serve basis.
The libraries on both campuses have free wi-fi access.
Yes, the library has printer access. You will need to log on to the library computers to print.
It is $0.10 per page to print.
The library does not have color printers. Color printing is available on at the WEPA kiosks in the Parker Center, Pemberton and Laurel Hall, Mount Laurel.
You will need your RCBC ID to access the computers in the library. Enter the barcode on the back of RCBC ID (without spaces) then your PIN number (the last four digits of the phone number you initially put on the library registration form).
The library does have a copier. It costs $0.15 per page. The library does not have a scanner or fax machine.
Make sure you bring a USB drive to save your documents on. You can purchase one from the bookstore.
You can purchase earbuds at the bookstore.
Yes, all library computers are equipped with MS Office 2010.
You will need your RCBC ID, with a current term sticker and activated barcode.
The library has many textbooks for student and faculty use only. You must have your RCBC ID with a current term sticker and activated barcode. Textbooks are for in library use only and can not be removed from the library. To see the complete list of textbooks available, please click here.
|Type of Item||Loan Period||Fine per Day|
|CDs/Audio Cassettes||2 weeks||1.00|
|Reserved Textbooks||2 hours||Cost of Book and Borrowing Privileges Suspended|
To renew online, click here to access your account. If you need assistance, please call the Pemberton library at (609) 894-9311 extension 1482 or the Mount Laurel library at (856) 222-9311 extension 2021.
Go to the bookstore to purchase textbooks. For more information, click here.
RCBC Library has a partnership with the Burlington County Library System. You can check out books from any of the libraries in the County System by going there or requesting the item be sent to one of the RCBC Libraries. Search the RCBC Library catalog for items located at RCBC as well as the County libraries. If you do not find what you are looking for please check out our interlibrary loan department.