Office of Student Support & Disability Services
The Office of Student Support and Disability Services supports RCBC's mission statement: Rowan College at Burlington County, a comprehensive community college, provides all individuals access to affordable and quality education.
In addition to supporting the mission of the College, the Office of Student Support (OSS) specifically addresses Goal three of the College’s six goals: To enable individuals to strengthen their academic skills through adaptive learning,counseling, and academic support.
The OSS also addresses Mapping Strategy Three of the College’s Strategic Plan:
Rowan College at Burlington County will be the lifelong learning center of southern New Jersey by:
- Providing educational opportunities for all, paying particular attention to the students’ backgrounds and promoting programs to meet the needs of the community.
The goals of the Office of Student Support are in alignment with the goals of the College and its strategic plan.
The Goals of the Office of Student Support
- To ensure that students with disabilities have every opportunity to succeed in their academics as active members of the college community.
- To ensure that students with disabilities learn andpractice self-advocacy skills.
- To ensure that students with disabilities understand and know their rights and responsibilities as community members of a higher education institution.
- To ensure that faculty and staff are sensitive to the needs of students with disabilities.
Rowan College at Burlington County affirms its compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For questions and general information please contact the Office of Student Support at email@example.com.
Important Student Support Links
Office of Student Support
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1208
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm