Please contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Friday, March 3 at 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. in Evans Hall
- Fri., March 10 at 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. in Evans Hall
- Tues., March 21 at 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. in Evans Hall
- Fri., March 24 at 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. in Evans Hall
- Tues., March 28 at 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. in Evans Hall
- Fri., March 31 at 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. in Evans Hall
- Sat., March 4 at 9:30 - 2:00 p.m. in Evans Hall
Rowan College at Burlington County's federal school code for the FAFSA is 007730
Our name may still populate as Burlington County College when you search for us on your FAFSA application.
Please be reassured that we will still receive your information.
Making the decision to go to college is a major commitment. Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) is committed to alleviating financial concerns from keeping any student from following their dream.
RCBC has a comprehensive financial aid program that includes scholarships, grants, loans and work-study opportunities to assist students in meeting college costs. Funds come from many sources including state and federal governments, local businesses and industry, and civic organizations.
The Financial Aid Office of RCBC is committed to providing quality financial aid services to all eligible students and:
- Delivering Federal Title IV aid, New Jersey state aid, veterans benefits, RCBC Foundation assistance, and outside scholarship assistance to students who are eligible for educational funding via these resources.
- Acting as a resource to county residents, providing information about the financial aid application process.
- Serving our students in a timely, equitable, accurate, courteous, and fiscally responsible manner adhering to all federal, state, and college regulations.
If you have any questions please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-222-9311, ext. 1575.
Mt. Laurel Campus
900 College Circle
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm and 4:00 - 7:00 pm