The Rowan Connection, Student Pathways
Rowan University is closed for Fall 2016 admissions. Spring 2017 applications will open in September.
For Spring 2017:
Rowan College at Burlington County (formerly Burlington County College) has a premier partnership that provides students an affordable path to the highly-sought Rowan University bachelor’s degree with benefits that are only available to RCBC alumni. Choose the right path for you:
Path 1: Stay in Mt. Laurel or Study Online
RCBC alumni who opt to pursue a Rowan University degree or course at Mt. Laurel or online enjoy the benefit of:
- Easy continuation from an associate degree to a bachelor's degree with no application fee.
- A 15% discount off of the undergraduate Rowan University tuition and fees for courses offered in Mount Laurel or online (see major options listed below except MBA).
- Guaranteed acceptance to Rowan University undergraduate programs offered online or at RCBC provided admission conditions are met.
Programs and Courses Available at Mt. Laurel:
Programs and Courses Available Online:
Upcoming Program Offerings (pending approval and accrediation)
Starting Fall 2017 Online:
B.S in Business Administration (focus on Global Business and Leadership)
Starting Fall 2017 in Mount Laurel
B.A. in Computing and Informatics
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Future programs (start date to be announced):
(1) B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering; (2) Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies (3) M.A. in STEM Education with certifications in Math or Physical Science.
Path 2: Continue on Rowan's Main Campus in Glassboro
Rowan University offers more than 80 bachelor's degree programs in eight areas of study on the main Glassboro campus. RCBC students who choose this path enjoy the benefit of:
- Easy continuation with no application fee.
- Four Transfer Trustee Scholarships of $5,000 awarded to RCBC graduates entering the Glassboro Campus in the fall full time.
- Five $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to RCBC graduates, who begin their studies at RCBC under this agreement and enter the Glassboro Campus in Fall 2017 or after.
- Joint academic advising for the most efficient path to a bachelor's degree from the moment you first indicate your interest.
- Guaranteed acceptance to Rowan University programs provided admission conditions are met for the intended major. For more information, please click here.
Available Areas of Study