Rowan College at Burlington County provides numerous opportunities for students to transfer successfully to four-year schools in order to continue their education.
The college has many Guaranteed Admissions Program (GAP) and Articulation programs and a comprehensive array of transfer advising and information services.
Transferring from RCBC to a four-year school is a multi-part process that involves significant planning! If you are planning to transfer, it is highly recommended that you do the following:
- Identify a career and related majors (for help, visit: Plan Your Career)
- Conduct a college search and determine which four-year school(s) you want to attend. If you plan to attend a four-year school in NJ, use NJ Transfer to assist in transfer planning.
- Make an appointment to meet with a Transfer Advisor during your first semester to develop a customized academic plan (for up to 3 schools)
RCBC transfer advisors provide students with information regarding:
- Partner schools and other four-year institutions
- Majors and course requirements
- Guaranteed Admissions and Articulation Agreements
- Application requirements and deadlines
Additionally, the RCBC Transfer Center hosts individual visitations from admissions representatives throughout the fall and spring semesters and sponsors a large multi-school transfer fair in the Fall semester.
To request an appointment, fill out our appointment request form or call (856) 222-9311, ext. 2737.
Mt. Laurel Campus
TEC Building, Room 101
(856) 222-9311, ext. 2737