It's your time. 

Whether you haven’t taken a course in years, are nervous about going back to school or are concerned about time and money, RCBC understands what’s important to you. 

With flexible class offerings and multiple degree options, we offer the education you need to advance in your career, switch careers or complete a degree.

Why should I choose RCBC?
  • Small class sizes 

  • Courses offered during nights, weekends and online

  • 100% online associate degree programs

  • 60+ degree and certificate programs

  • 4 convenient locations 

  • FREE online application

  • FREE tutoring and career services

Will RCBC accept previous college or work experience?

Previous credits do not expire!

  • RCBC accepts up to 49 previous college credits. Transfer credits must:

    • Have a grade of “C” or better 

    • Come from a regionally-accredited institution 

  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP) scores

  • AP scores

  • Evaluated transcript from a NACES member organization 

  • Police/Fire Academy training

  • Official military transcripts

How do I apply?

Students interested in completing their associate degree, a certificate, or just take a few courses are able to apply online. To complete the free online application, click here.

  • 1-2 days after submission of the application, students will receive an email with their RCBC Student ID and next steps

Step 2: Submitting Documents

  • Please send your high school transcripts to our Registration Office
    Rowan College at Burlington County
    Office of Outreach and Admissions
    900 College Circle
    Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
  • Additional transcripts, test scores, or official documents (if applicable)
How do I send my transcripts?

Transcripts can be sent via the following methods:

Mail to:
Rowan College at Burlington County 
Office of Admissions
900 College Circle
Mount Laurel, New Jersey  08054 

Email from your HS directly only.

(if available from previous institution)

Through Naviance
(if available, contact your high school for this option).

How do I determine my placement for English and math?

Placement in English and Math courses can be determined in one of two ways:

Multiple Measures - RCBC uses Multiple Measures to determine the most appropriate placement for all entering students. Multiple Measures include factors such as high school coursework, high school GPA, highest level of coursework completed and standardized test scores including SAT, ACT, PARCC and ASVAB tests. Our multiple measures chart is available here (PDF).

Virtual placement test - Students who are unable to place via our multiple measures chart, or who would like to challenge their placement, can take our virtual English and Math placement tests. Email to sign up for our virtual placement tests. 

How do I choose courses?

After you have completed steps 1 - 3 you will need to meet with an academic advisor to choose your courses and create a plan of study. Our academic advisors are available on a walk-in basis and are available at our Mount Laurel Campus.

For more information or to make an appointment, click here.

How do I register?

Students will meet with our Registration Office to enroll in their courses. The Registration Office is available in Mount Laurel.  

For more information about the Registration Office, contact information, and hours, click here.

Tuition and fees must be paid by the payment deadline.

For repayment plans and the Business Office, click here.

Note: If you do not plan to attend RCBC after you register for courses, you must formally withdrawal with Registration.

For more information on financing your education, click here.

Do I need immunizations?

State of New Jersey Requires Immunizations The State of New Jersey requires all full-time (12 or more credits), degree seeking students provide proof of immunizations against measles, mumps, and rubella, and hepatitis b. Proof of immunizations should be certified by your health care provider, utilizing the “Certificate of Immunization” form.

Students who are exempt from the immunization requirements on grounds of medical contraindication, religious reasons, or age (students born before 1957 are exempt from MMR requirements only), should submit the “Certificate of Immunization”, indicating the type of exemption, along with supporting documentation as required. Students may be admitted and enrolled on a provisional basis for their first term if required immunization documentation is not available at the time of registration.

For the Certificate of Immunization Form, please click here.

If you have any questions about the regulations, please contact the Office of Outreach and Admissions at (856) 222-9311, ext. 1199.