You’ve come a long way. We’re glad you’re here. 

How to Apply

We know how confusing the college admissions process can be. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible while providing you with a “home away from home” experience. 

In addition to your application, please also submit:

  1. A $100 non-refundable application fee (check/money order - no cash) 

  2. A photocopy of passport (if currently in the U.S. - copy of visa and I-94 arrival record)

  3. Current and previous I-20s (if transfer student) or DS 2019 (if J-1 visa holder)

  4. Official high school diploma translated into English and evaluated by any current members of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services). SpanTran is a NACES company that has created a custom application for RCBC students to make sure you get the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate. You can begin the transcript request by clicking here.

  5. Immunization record 

Admission Deadlines and Requirements for Non-Immigrants 

Starting Term F-1 Applicants Applying from Overseas F-1 Applicants Transferring from a US Institution
Fall June 30 August 1
Spring October 30 December 15

Additional Information

Transferring to RCBC from another U.S. College or University

Transfer students are students currently attending another U.S. college and intend to come to RCBC, obtain a RCBC Form I-20, and work toward a program of study. In addition to the documents listed above, a transfer student must also submit:

  1. A copy of your current I-20.
  2. A photocopy of the current visa page from your passport.
  3. A photocopy of your I94 arrival record.
  4. A completed RCBC transfer eligibility form. (Obtained from the Office of International Student Services after application is processed).
Financial Aid & Scholarships

Very few financial aid opportunities exist for international students to study in the United States at the undergraduate level. Most grants, scholarships, and loans from public and private sources are restricted to U.S. citizens, including U.S. government loans. Some countries provide financial assistance to their citizens for study in the United States. Funds may be available from private organizations in your country that provide support for study in the United States. Most private scholarships for international students require that you apply from your home country so you should search for these opportunities before you arrive in the United States.


State of New Jersey Requires Immunizations The State of New Jersey requires all full-time (12 or more credits), degree seeking students provide proof of immunizations against measles, mumps, and rubella, and hepatitis b. Proof of immunizations should be certified by your health care provider, utilizing the “Certificate of Immunization” form.

Students who are exempt from the immunization requirements on grounds of medical contraindication, religious reasons, or age (students born before 1957 are exempt from MMR requirements only), should submit the “Certificate of Immunization”, indicating the type of exemption, along with supporting documentation as required. Students may be admitted and enrolled on a provisional basis for their first term if required immunization documentation is not available at the time of registration.

For the Certificate of Immunization Form, please click here.

If you have any questions about the regulations, please contact the Office of International Student Services at (856) 222-9311, ext. 2232.

Changing Visa Status from B1/B2 to F1

Students who currently have a B1/B2 visa are not permitted to enroll in a course of study. For information on how to change your visa status to F1, click here: Change of Status Process