Incoming Transcripts

If you are a full-time student, please submit official transcripts from your college or university to the Admissions Office of Rowan College at Burlington County. To be considered official, transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope from the college or university.

How to send your transcripts to RCBC

Send an official transcript from each college and/or university you've attended to the Rowan College at Burlington County Office of Admissions:

Rowan College at Burlington County
900 College Circle
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

Only degree-seeking students will have their transcripts evaluated. A major must be declared in order for the transcript department to evaluate official transcripts.

If transferring into Rowan College at Burlington County as a visiting student, Click Here.

Rowan College at Burlington County accepts transfer credits, not grades, from accredited colleges and universities. Official college and university transcripts with course grade(s) of C or better will be considered for transfer. Grade(s) of C- or lower will not be considered for transfer. The maximum number of transfer credits may not exceed 49 credits.

Transfer credits are accepted from the following:

  • College and University Transcripts
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • AP Transcripts
  • DANTES Transcripts
  • WES/NACES Evaluated International Transcripts
  • Military Transcripts
  • Portfolios
  • Police and Fire Academy Training
  • Work and Life Experience 

Rowan College at Burlington County may award college credits for high school work with existing articulation agreements.

To obtain official Military transcripts please refer to the links below:

Outgoing Transcripts

Rowan College at Burlington County offers multiple ways to request your official transcript.

Electronic Transcripts for Current and Former Students, CAP Students and Alumni (small fee)

ALL students may now request electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse for a small convenience fee (paid directly to Clearinghouse). If your request to Clearinghouse is received before 12:30 pm (E.T.) the printed transcript will be mailed the following day.

  • Electronic transcripts may be delayed if there is a hold on your student account.
  • Electronic transcripts are issued in a digital PDF format that must be picked up by the recipient within 30 days.
Printed Transcripts for Former Students, CAP Students and Alumni (free)

A transcript request may be made by following these simple instructions:

  1. Print the Transcript Request Form.
  2. Complete the requested information with black/blue ink.
  3. Return the completed form to us for processing using any of the 3 methods listed on the form. 

If you need assistance, please email

*Please note: Transcripts of students who owe money to the college will not be released until the balance is resolved.

*Printed transcripts typically take 5-7 business days to process during non-peak periods, and during peak transcript times (the months of January, June and August, for example) students should anticipate an approximate 2 week processing time. Students should plan accordingly to meet deadlines associated with their requests.

Printed Transcripts for Current Students (free)

The transcript request may be accessed through Self-Service by logging into BaronOne

Follow these instructions:

  1. Select: Transcript Requests
  2. Select Add New Request
  3. Select Official Transcript from Transcript Type menu
  4. Enter Recipient information

Note: Transcripts will not be processed without physical mailing addresses. Email addresses are not acceptable.

Self-Service transcript requests will be processed during normal business hours.

You may view the status of the request via Self-Service under Transcript Requests.

*Please note: Transcripts of students who owe money to the college will not be released until the balance is resolved.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

I don’t remember my student ID number. What should I do?

No problem! On the Transcript Request Form just put the last four digits of your SSN. If requesting through the National Clearinghouse you can also use your SSN.

Who can request my official transcript?

Only you, the student! Rowan College at Burlington County is not permitted to release a transcript without the student’s written/authorized permission.

What if I owe money?

Students who owe money to the college will be notified their transcript request cannot be released until their balance is resolved. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts to resolve any balances.

I still have a question.

If you need assistance, please email or you can either visit our Virtual Walk-In area ( and speak with Advising or Registration staff, or visit us In-Person during open hours! Check out the hours and other information on at webpage.

Advanced Placement (AP) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Exams

An official transcript must be submitted directly from the AP/CLEP Testing Center to the Admission Office of Rowan College at Burlington County.

How to request an AP/CLEP transcript

To request an official copy of your Advanced Placement (AP) and/or College Level Examination Program (CLEP) transcript you may utilize the links below.

The link below indicates the minimum required score for transfer credit for AP and CLEP exams.

International Transcripts

Official international transcripts must be evaluated by World Educational Services (WES) or an NACES Member prior to being submitted to the Admissions Office of Rowan College at Burlington County. For more information on International Transcripts, click here.